At QCI, Assessors play a critical role in the entire process of skills assessments as the quality of assessments is linked to efficiency of the Assessor.
An all-encompassing Assessor Portal running under Quality Council of India is envisaged to be developed to ensure automatic allocation of Assessors and better management of resources. The Assessor Portal also aims to bring the entire database of Assessors working for QCI under a single umbrella, and to schedule assessments with minimum human intervention.
The platform should have facility to provide rating and feedback on them and to also to allocate Assessor to a project as per project specifications.
Provided a Web based platform to manage centralized data of Assessors.
Web Application provided with following key feature list:
- Inspection Bodies upload data of Assessors
- Assessors to be able to update their profile including past projects and reference documents
- Project Managers add project specifications into the platform along with the details of number of Assessors required and skill set of assessors
- Project Manager assigns projects to Inspection Bodies
- System recommends auto allocation of Assessors on the basis of skill set and experience requirements
- Additional features to provide rating and feedback to Assessors
- System to have compiled list of all Assessors along with rating and ranking
- System also generates QR codes of Assessors which are provided to Assessors for authentication purpose
- Analytics: A real time analytics tab will be developed for the perusal of the Administration, for data maintenance and improving on efficiency accordingly. The analytics dashboard will keep track of various data points, for example:
- Total number of assessors - Rating-wise, Region-wise, Experience-wise etc.
- No. of Active Assessments (On-going, Upcoming)
- Average Man-hours, Assessors required, days for completion of each Project
- Auto-allocation of Assessors based on skill set and experience requirements
- Centralised management of large volume of Assessors data
- Ensure complete automation of allocation workflow based on business rules removing any dependency and false play in allocation