NABH needed a platform to digitize the Entry Level Certification process of Hospitals. A web portal is envisaged to revamp entry level certification process for HCO/SHCO which provides the complete process flow of hospital from registration stage to final accreditation stage. NABH needs a mobile app in both iOS and Android version using which field assessment of hospitals to be conducted by Assessors.
Developed web and mobile application suite for Certification of Health Care Organization and to provide web portal to review status and assessment report of HCO’s for the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH).
Web based Application:
Web based application with following key features:
- Hospitals to fill and submission of Pre-entry Certification Form
- Assessor allocation process at various stages – DA stage and Onsite Assessor allocation
- Quality Assurance process with live QC of onsite assessment of hospital
- Facility of raising the NCs (if any) and provide comments on the assessment report submitted by assessor after the assessment of the HCO.
- Option to view NCs raised by QC team and provide response/reply to NC’s
- Accreditation Committee stage where HCO application is assigned to accreditation committee for the final review and verification according to the availability of the committee.
Android and iOS based Mobile application to conduct onsite assessment of Hospital
- Mobile app with facility to conduct field assessment of hospital using provided onsite questionnaire.
- Form completeness in the app will be displayed to the user with the deficiencies left by the user.
- Final form submission can only be done if all information/sections are filled.
- Facility to capture videos and images with NC’s
- Digitization of complete entry level accreditation process of hospitals
- Transparent system for multiple stakeholders
- Dashboard to view overall status of hospitals by Sr Management
- Large data handling and archiving features
- Angular 5
- ASP.Net Core
- Amazon Email Services
- Android SDK
- SQLite Database