Frontier Precision needs to implement Mosquito control and Reporting app for public users to provide latest update to citizens on Mosquito Control activities occurring in their region. Additionally, a web application is needed to manage notifications, recipients and News Items.
Proposed solution has two components:
Android and iOS based mobile application for public users to provide latest update on mosquito control activities occurring in the region. Overall, following features to be provided in mobile app:
- Facility to submit a new service request for any mosquito control activity.
- Mapping component to provide a visual display of mosquito activities happening in the region.
- Users to sign-up for notifications for spraying or mosquito count warnings that are occurring in their selected region.
- Additional pages like News & About Us
A web application component has been provided for Admin users to manage notifications and receipts data. Admin user provided with facility to:
- Add new notification templates/Manage existing templates
- View Details of Recipients (with notifications subscribed by them)
- Scheduling of notifications
- Master Data Management (Data of Islands)
- Crowdsourcing of data by capturing data of mosquito activities occurring in the neighbourhood from public